Saturday 7 July 2012

INTEREST IN CARS

  Automobiles or you can call it the regular way car's is one of my "TOP FAVOURITE HOBBIES". I love watching cars,  driving, racing,  drifting, roads, speedways, race tracks, highways, interstates, autobahn, & other driving roads. It feels really good knowing cars well,  especially the top of the line cars, like the ones that I am mostly interested in or the ones that I have been dreaming for all my life. Which are BMW M5 the FAST STELLA, that's the name that I have created for that model, AUDI RS6 or AUDI RS4 not Audi RS6 or AUDI RS4 AVANT because that means that both of those Audi models are station wagon instead of Extreme POWER sedans. Other ones would be Aston martin DBS "JAMES BOND EDITION", VOLVO PCP prototype, VOLVO S60 T5, Mercedes-Benz S65-AMG, Mercede-Benz C63-AMG, Mercedes-Benz E63-AMG, Subaru INPREZA WRX STI & tons of other top of the line cars that I am most interested in. Sport cars or roadsters aren't my favourite type of a car category because the seats are not comfortable at all compared toward a SUV or SEDAN, like a Porsche 911 is way worse for the comfort from a Mercedes-Benz M-class or MAYBACH 62.
Here are the links for some of my favourite cars.



No comments:

Post a Comment